The Avail BX7420 by Blue Ox is a Class IV tow bar constructed of steel and rated to tow up to 10,000 pounds. This is a self-aligning tow bar made to work on wide or narrow towed vehicles.
Also available in 2.5″ receiver option: BX7425
- Class IV tow bar
- 10,000 lb rating
- 53 lbs product weight
- Steel construction
- 3 year warranty
- Premium powder coat accents and complements modern coach design
- 2″ longer legs for smoother towing and more room for turns
- Patented non-binding latches quickly disconnect, even in the most rugged terrain
- Folds up and Stores in the motorhome’s receiver hitch
- Rubber boots protect the legs from damage caused by road grime
- Improved turning radius, better cornering
- Fits wide or narrow towed vehicles
- Smoother towing over rough roads
- Revolutionary latch design.
- Patented non-binding latches release easily under any conditions
- No interference low profile handle design
- Premium metallic paint
- Longer legs
- Safety cables included
The arms of the Avail tow bar are 2 inches longer, creating an improved turning radius for better cornering and smoother towing over uneven road conditions. With the ability to compress the legs, the tow bar can be easily stowed while still attached to the towing vehicle. The Avail comes with safety cables, rubber boots to protect the legs, and is coated in a premium metallic paint with a raised gold toned Blue Ox nameplate.