WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK. ALL 8 1/4 TONS OF IT.
Big trucks need powerful winches. And the WARN Heavyweight Series fits the bill, and then some, with capacities up to 16,500 lbs. Plus the heavy-duty carrier plates can withstand the brutal, gear-train stresses that recovering heavy loads can generate.
Please Note: This product requires a compatible bumper or mounting plate to be properly mounted to your vehicle. Please check dimensions and mounting data to confirm fitment prior to ordering.
A RELIABLE WORKHORSE TO MEET HEAVY-DUTY WINCHING NEEDS
Massive torque, 12,000 lbs. of pulling power, and a fast, no-load retrieval speed give the M12 and M12-S the ideal combination of heavy-duty capacity and high performance. If you’ve got a big truck and are looking for a true workhorse, then these winches are for you.
- Large-frame design to handle heavier winch loads
- High speed motor for fast line speed and powerful pulls
- Best-in-class cone brake holds the winch’s full rated load
- Chip-resistant powder-coated finish resists corrosion
- Remote-mount control box allows for various mounting options
- Industry-leading warranty: Limited lifetime (mechanical components); seven year (electrical components)
- Available with lightweight, easy-to-handle Spydura synthetic rope and Epic hook or durable steel rope and standard hook
For heavy duty Winching needs, this Winch is a champion workhorse. Big torque, power and quick no load retrieval speed is 30 Foot per Minute. Its design is low profile, so it’ll fit where you want. And it’s powered by the 4.6 Horsepower series wound motor and our proven three stage planetary gear train. With 125 Foot of 3/8 Inch wire rope.
- Most Powerful Winches On The Market
- Pulling Capacity Up To 16,500 Pounds
- High Strength Carrier Plates To Handle The Heavy Gear Train Stresses
- Big Torque Power
- Quick No Load Retrieval Speed 30 Foot Per Minute
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
|MOUNT TYPE||Vehicle Mounted|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Vehicle Recovery|
|MOTOR HORSEPOWER||2.5 Horsepower|
|ELECTRICAL CONTROL TYPE||Contactors|
|MOTOR TYPE||Series Wound|
|DRIVE GEAR TYPE||Planetary|
|GEAR REDUCTION RATIO||261:1|
|BRAKE TYPE||Mechanical Cone|
|LINE DIAMETER (IN)||3/8 Inch|
|LINE LENGTH (FT)||125 Feet|
|CONFORMS TO J706 STANDARDS||No|
|REMOTE TYPE||Handheld Remote Switch|
|MOUNTING HOLE QUANTITY||4|
|MOUNTING PATTERN LENGTH (IN)||10 Inch|
|MOUNTING PATTERN WIDTH (IN)||4-1/2 Inch|
|INCLUDES MOUNTING HARDWARE||No|
|MAX AMP DRAW/ LINE PULL||221 Amp Draw/ 12000 Pound|