WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK. ALL 8 1/4 TONS OF IT.
Big trucks need powerful winches. And the WARN Heavyweight Series fits the bill, and then some, with capacities up to 16,500 lbs. Plus the heavy-duty carrier plates can withstand the brutal, gear-train stresses that recovering heavy loads can generate.
Please Note: This product requires a compatible bumper or mounting plate to be properly mounted to your vehicle. Please check dimensions and mounting data to confirm fitment prior to ordering.
PLENTY OF POWER FOR THE HEAVIEST OF LOADS
For the big trucks, the M15 and M15-S offer 15,000 lbs. of pulling capacity for heavy duty jobs. The large-frame architecture with vertical mounts ensures this winch will stand up to the stresses of winching the heaviest of loads. Its removable control pack allows for placement in low-clearance mounting situations.
- High strength carrier plates designed to handle heavy gear train stresses
- Best-in-class cone brake holds full-rated load of winch
- Chip-resistant powder-coated finish resists corrosion
- Remote-mount control box allows for various mounting options
- Industry-leading warranty: Limited lifetime (mechanical components); seven year (electrical components)
- Available with lightweight, easy-to-handle Spydura Pro synthetic rope and Epic Hook or durable steel rope and standard hook
The WARN M15-S is a heavy-duty winch with 80′ of 3/8″ lightweight, easy-to-handle Spydura® Pro synthetic rope. The rope’s heat-treated construction provides maximum tensile strength, and the temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer provides maximum heat protection. And with a hefty 15,000 lb. pulling capacity, this winch is built for performing the long, heavy pulls.
- 15,000 lb. capacity
- Includes 80′ of 3/8″ Spydura Pro synthetic rope
- Includes 18,000 lb capacity EPIC hook
- Large-frame winch architecture mounts feet forward
- Contactor control for the ultimate in reliable electronics
- Powerful, efficient series-wound motor
- Durable, smooth three-stage planetary gear train
- Best-in-class cone brake
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
|MOUNT TYPE||Vehicle Mounted|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Vehicle Recovery|
|ELECTRICAL CONTROL TYPE||Contactors|
|MOTOR TYPE||Series Wound|
|DRIVE GEAR TYPE||Planetary|
|GEAR REDUCTION RATIO||315:1|
|BRAKE TYPE||Automatic Mechanical Cone|
|LINE DIAMETER (IN)||3/8 Inch|
|LINE LENGTH (FT)||80 Feet|
|CONFORMS TO J706 STANDARDS||No|
|MOUNTING HOLE QUANTITY||4|
|MOUNTING PATTERN LENGTH (IN)||10 Inch|
|MOUNTING PATTERN WIDTH (IN)||4-1/2 Inch|
|INCLUDES MOUNTING HARDWARE||Yes|
|MAX AMP DRAW/ LINE PULL||460 Amp Draw/ 15000 Pound|
|MAX LINE PULL/ LINE SPEED||15000 Pound/ 2.48 Feet Per Minute|