ZEON: ENABLING FEARLESSNESS WORLDWIDE
Rubicon. Sledgehammer. Hell’s Revenge. Legendary trails are littered with the ghosts of lesser winches. But those are the kinds of places that salute the WARN Premium Series Winch: ZEON. As reliable as a swollen creek is fast, this winch stands as a top performer on the world’s toughest trails.
Please Note: This product requires a compatible bumper or mounting plate to be properly mounted to your vehicle. Please check dimensions and install guide to confirm fitment.
ADVANCED, CAPABLE, AND STRONG
The WARN ZEON continues to redefine winching. ZEON is the premium winch line for trucks, Jeeps, and SUVs, and provides unmatched durability, performance, and style. These winches have become top sellers for a good reason: They’ve been the top choice of editors and off-roaders worldwide, and look as good as they perform.
- Automotive-grade busbars replace unsightly wires for greater electrical efficiency, superior connection, and a cleaner look
- Full metal armor protects vital components from impact and damage
- Twice the corrosion resistance of entry-level winches; rated to 408 hours in rigorous salt-spray tests
- 33 ft/min no-load line speed—27% faster than our Standard Duty winches
- Full IP68 waterproofing to keep water and the elements out
- Large diameter drum for longer rope life; unique and durable rope attachment point
- Convertible control pack for upright or low-profile mounting options
- Available in 8,000, 10,000, and 12,000 lb. capacities with lightweight, easy-to-handle Spydura synthetic rope or durable steel rope
- Industry-leading warranty: Limited lifetime (mechanical components); seven year (electrical components)
- 2X the corrosion resistance of entry-level winches
- 33 Feet/Min No-Load Line Speed
- IP68 Water and Dust Proofing Rated
- 408 Hours in Rigorous Salt-Spray Tests
- 8K/10/12K Pound Pulling Capacities Available
Don’t let the good looks fool you. We’ve packed the ZEON 8 winch with all the performance features off-roaders said they needed most. From a heat dissipating brake down to an incredibly smooth planetary gear train, this winch is ready to hit the trail. The 8,000 Pounds pulling capacity, combined with a fast line speed make this winch the perfect choice for Jeep and SUV trail rigs.
- Convertible Control Pack Can Be Attached To The Winch Or Remotely Mounted, Allowing For Various Winch Mounting Options And Looks
- Satin Black Powder Coated Finish With Stainless Steel Fasteners And Clutch Lever Looks Great And Inhibits Corrosion
- Improved Winch Sealing To Keep The Elements Out
- Large Diameter Winch Drum Reduces Rope Wear, Is Lightweight, And Has An Integrated Rope Anchor For Easy Rope Installation
- 8,000 Pounds Single Line Pulling Capacity
- 100 Foot Of Durable 5/16 Inch Galvanized Steel Wire Rope
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
|MOUNT TYPE||Vehicle Mounted|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Vehicle Recovery|
|ELECTRICAL CONTROL TYPE||Contactors|
|MOTOR TYPE||Series Wound|
|DRIVE GEAR TYPE||Planetary|
|GEAR REDUCTION RATIO||162:1|
|BRAKE TYPE||Mechanical Cone|
|LINE DIAMETER (IN)||5/16 Inch|
|LINE LENGTH (FT)||100 Feet|
|REMOTE TYPE||Handheld Remote Switch|
|MOUNTING PATTERN LENGTH (IN)||10 Inch|
|MOUNTING PATTERN WIDTH (IN)||4-1/2 Inch|
|MAX AMP DRAW/ LINE PULL||413 Amp Draw/ 8000 Pound|
|MAX LINE PULL/ LINE SPEED||8000 Pound/ 6.2 Feet Per Minute|